A twin pack of both KUA nuclear flask wagons in N gauge.
The KUA flask wagons were built in 1998 by Bombardier/Prorail for the Ministry of Defence and are designed to carry spent nuclear submarine fuel from Devonport and Rosyth to Sellafield. We are offering both wagons so that modellers can own the whole fleet – MODA95770 and MODA95771.
Thee KUA production run will be low due to the limited nature of the prototypes.
- Highly detailed, accurate scale model
- Livery detail differences appropriate for each wagon
- Factory-fitted detail parts
- Fully detailed under-frame
- Blackened metal disc wheels on metal axles, RP25 profile sets
- NEM coupler pockets
Our order book for the KUAs has closed but you can still purchase KUAs from Rails of Sheffield here.