Caledonian Sleeper Mk 5 – Lowlander pack 4 (Edinburgh)
Extension pack for the Glasgow section of the Lowlander Caledonian Sleeper in N gauge.
This pack of 4 coaches represents the Caledonian Sleeper service as it runs from London to Edinburgh (from London to Carstairs it is combined with the Glasgow coaches). If you would like to re-create the complete Lowlander then you need Lowlander packs 1, 2, 3 and 4, if you would like to re-create the Edinburgh-Carstairs portion then you need Lowlander packs 3 and 4.
Sleeper | Sleeper | Sleeper | Sleeper
Highly detailed N scale model, 1:148
- Coach specific details, including but not limited to:
- Separately applied etched metal and high fidelity plastic detail parts, including handrails, brake pipes
- NEM standard coupling sockets with kinematic close coupling system
- Prism Free Glazing
- Fully detailed Underframe
- Fully detailed and painted / printed accurate interiors
- Extra fine factory-fitted pipework
- Directional tail lights (appropriate)
- Interior lighting fitted (exact details to be confirmed after final design complete)
Estimated coach length: 149mm
Designed for Peco second radius curves.