Caledonian Sleeper Mk 5 – Highlander pack 3 (Inverness)
A complete Fort William section of the Highlander Caledonian Sleeper in N gauge.
This pack of 4 coaches represents half of the Caledonian Sleeper service as it runs from London to Inverness (from London to Edinburgh it is combined with the Fort William and Aberdeen coaches). To run the full 8-coach Inverness sleeper you also need Highlander pack 4.
Seated | Club | Sleeper-Accessible | Sleeper
Highly detailed N scale model, 1:148
- Coach specific details, including but not limited to:
- Separately applied etched metal and high fidelity plastic detail parts, including handrails, brake pipes
- NEM standard coupling sockets with kinematic close coupling system
- Prism Free Glazing
- Fully detailed Underframe
- Fully detailed and painted / printed accurate interiors
- Extra fine factory-fitted pipework
- Directional tail lights (appropriate)
- Interior lighting fitted (exact details to be confirmed after final design complete)
Estimated coach length: 149mm
Designed for Peco second radius curves.