Standard Wagon built 172 PFA container flats to carry containerised coal for Cawoods. Some of the containers were later repainted in British Fuels red in the mid 1990s, CPL green and RJB blue. We will offer the containers in Cawoods yellow and British Fuels red.
In the early 2000s DRS bought a fleet of PFA container flats to transport containerised nuclear waste from nuclear power stations to Sellafield and Drigg. We will offer the DRS PFA container flats both loaded and unloaded.
At this time we are not planning to offer the British Gypsum containers which ran briefly on the PFAs.
Please note that the MOD PFAs are a different design of wagon.
• Triple pack of highly detailed, accurate scale models
• Factory-fitted detail parts (brake pipes, lamp irons, etc.)
• Factory-fitted pipework
• Separate, interchangeable containers (three included except DRS pack P)
• Fully detailed under-frame
• Blackened metal 3-hole disc wheels on metal axles, RP25 profile wheelsets
• NEM coupler pockets
• Die-cast chassis for ideal weight
Some of the images shown are of the 4mm model.