This pack contains two IWA timber carrier (Rfnoos) models – with a choice of 8 different running numbers (two per twin pack). All the timber carriers are in a blue livery for their owner Touax.
160 IWA ferryvans were built by Waggon Union from 1987 and their design incorporated integral one-piece sides and roofs so that each complete half can be lifted and slid over the other, using the distinctive handwheels at each end, for unencumbered loading and unloading.
30 of the Sfins2 vans had the hoods removed and have been converted into timber carriers.
- 4mm/OO (1:76.2 scale) model of the IWA timber carrier (Rfnoos)
- Pack of two wagons, each with individual running number and decoration (each twin pack will also have different numbers to the other twin packs)
- NEM standard coupler pockets with NEM narrow tension lock couplers provided
- Kinemetic close coupling mechanism
- Extra fine factory fitted detail plastic parts and pipes
- Blackened RP25.110 profile wheelsets 26mm over pinpoints
Revolution would like to thank Touax, who now own the wagons, and Arlington Fleet Services at Eastleigh for all their help in providing comprehensive drawings and access to the real things.
Please note that these models are in development – you are placing an order for models that will be delivered in the future. By placing an order in advance you guarantee that you will receive your chosen models and at the lowest price that they will be available.