First delivered in 2006, nearly 200 of these wagons are in service with three operators in five different liveries. The HOA wagons are used for stone trains from quarries in central England, the Mendips and have also seen service on Anglo-Scottish sand trains for glassmaking.
You can find more information on the prototype HOA wagons (including some example route maps and example consists) here.
Our HOA models will feature prototypical detail variations along with our standard specifications of:
- Pack of two wagons each with an individual running number and decoration
- Highly-detailed OO Gauge / 1:76.2 Scale models
- NEM standard coupler pockets with NEM narrow tension lock couplers at correct height
- Detailed TF25 low track force bogies with brake blocks in line with wheels
- RP25.110 profile wheel-sets on axles 26mm over pinpoints
All models are twin packs. Multiple packs are available in all versions (some liveries have more than alternative pack – all packs will feature different numbers).
Please note that you are ordering a model which is in development for delivery in 2022.