£112.50 – £191.67
A model of a Class 92 in N gauge (1:148 scale).
Our Class 92 model will be produced with the assistance of Brush Traction.
- All wheel drive with a heavy, low geared chassis
- Switchable directional lighting (day and night modes)
- 2 poseable pantographs
- “Advanced” DCC socket (Plux/Next 18 to be decided) with access from hatch in loco underframe
- Easy to fit DCC sound with sugarcube speaker
- NEM coupling pockets with close coupling system
- Replacement no coupling detailed front end (that slots into the buffer beam)
- Etched nameplates (where applicable)
- Etched polo mint tunnel logos, depot plaques and arrows (where applicable)
Please note that you are placing an order for a product that is currently under development and production – we will only produce what is pre-ordered in advance of the final deadline for orders. We estimate that the development and production will take 18-24 months.
92003 Beethoven Railfreight Grey, 92001 Victor Hugo EWS Maroon, 92036 Bertolt Brecht EWS branded grey, 92009 Marco Polo DB red, 92032 IMechE Railway Division GBRf blue/orange, 92018 Caledonian Sleeper teal, 920xx un-numbered grey
DC, DCC sound