£135.00 – £230.00
A model of a Class 92 in N gauge (1:148 scale).
Our Class 92 model has been produced with the kind assistance of Brush Traction. The model is fully tooled and ready to start production.
- All wheel drive with a heavy, low geared chassis
- Switchable directional lighting (day and night modes)
- 2 poseable pantographs
- “Advanced” DCC socket (Next 18)
- Easy to fit DCC sound with sugarcube speaker
- NEM coupling pockets with close coupling system
- Replacement no coupling detailed front end (that slots into the buffer beam)
- Etched nameplates (where applicable)
- Etched polo mint tunnel logos, depot plaques and arrows (where applicable)
Please note that you are placing an order for a product that is currently in production – we will only produce what is pre-ordered in advance of the final deadline for orders.
Due to exceptional demand we have extended the deadline for orders to 10 May 2019.
92003 Beethoven Railfreight Grey, 92001 Victor Hugo EWS Maroon, 92036 Bertolt Brecht EWS branded grey, 92009 Marco Polo DB red, 92032 IMechE Railway Division GBRf blue/orange, 92018 Caledonian Sleeper teal, 920xx un-numbered grey
DC, DCC sound