Our Class 92 model has been produced with the kind assistance of Brush Traction. The model is fully tooled and ready to start production.
- All wheel drive with a heavy, low geared chassis
- Switchable directional lighting (day and night modes)
- 2 poseable pantographs
- “Advanced” DCC socket (Next 18)
- Easy to fit DCC sound with sugarcube speaker
- NEM coupling pockets with close coupling system
- Replacement no coupling detailed front end (that slots into the buffer beam)
- Etched nameplates (where applicable)
- Etched polo mint tunnel logos, depot plaques and arrows (where applicable)
Please note that you are placing an order for a product that is currently in production – we will only produce what is pre-ordered in advance of the final deadline for orders.
Due to exceptional demand we have extended the deadline for orders to 10 May 2019.